Next up:

Next Event: Stay tuned for information on the Dust-off Stories and Poems!

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Dust-off Concert

Do you have a rusty dusty musical instrument in the corner?
Do you wonder if you'll ever be able to play something again?

All those recorder lessons long ago... those piano exams you forgot you took... the three notes you learnt the other day that got you so excited and so daunted...

Whether you are rusty, dusty or just shy and wobbly.. pick one piece of music and start practising for the dust-off recital!

Details coming soon

I'm getting out my recorder

2 comments:

  1. Wunderbarer Text...danke liebe Doret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoooo... Doret, with you on the recorder_descant I presume...I will dust of my recorder_Alto and make good on that duet..!

    ReplyDelete